A nongovernmental humanitarian organisation, World Humanitarian Organisation for Peace and Equity (WHOPE), is set to hold a webinar on survival tips in the face of coronavirus pandemic.
The webinar with topic: “COVID19 Survival Tips: For the Kids, Adults, and the Aged” will hold tomorrow, Friday 17 July, 2020 by 7:00am (Pacific Time).
The webinar will be moderated by WHOPE Amb. James Mercy Obatunmibi, it will also feature book launch.
Discussants at the webinar are:
Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies – Author/Poet
Intro: Why these Poetry Books? Aims and Aspiration.
- Lady Alicia Hamilton – USA – HOST
Survival Tips: For Kids and Adults
- Amb. Andrew Williams Jr. – USA
Tips: Adults and frontliners as Doctors and Nurses
- Valerie Wood-Gaiger BME – Goodwill Ambassador. – Survival UK: Tips: For Adults, and the Aged.
- Engr. (Dr.) Yemisi Joy Oladejo – U.I, Nigeria
Survival Tips: For All , and Biblical Counsel.
- Dr. Bieye R. Briggs – Medical Doctor, Nigeria
Survival Tips: For Kids, Adults, and the Aged and whenever there are any symptoms.
- Comrade Yaw Benedict – Ghana
Survival Tips: For Kids as in The Children’s Poetry Book.