For candidates who sat for the 2020 examination, there is a step-by-step format to check the results.
Candidates are urged to get the result checker pin and serial number in the smart identity card they used during the WAEC examination.
Below is how candidates can check the 2020 WAEC results following its release by the examination body:
- Visit WAEC’s result checking portal: https://www.waecdirect.org
- Input or enter your WAEC Examination Number in the column provided for such.
- Pick your Examinator Year.
- Select your Examination Type. In this case, it is the “school candidate result.”
- Go ahead and enter the Card Serial Number.
- After this, enter the Card PIN afterwards.
- Once done, click on the “Submit” button. This will enable you to get your 2020 WAEC result